At A Glance
Elbit Systems develops, manufactures and integrates advanced, high-performance defense electronic and electro-optic systems for customers throughout the world. They focus on designing, developing, manufacturing and integrating command, control, communication, computer, intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (C4ISR) network centric systems, including unmanned vehicles, for defense and homeland security applications.
They also perform upgrade programs for airborne, land and naval defense platforms, often as a prime contractor. Moreover, they develop and manufacture avionic and aerostructure products for the commercial aviation market. In addition, they provide a range of support services.
Them major business activities include:
- Military aircraft and helicopter systems and upgrades
- Helmet mounted systems
- Electronic warfare (EW) and signal intelligence (SIGINT) systems
- Commercial aviation products
- Land vehicle systems and upgrades
- Military communications systems and equipment
- C4I and government information systems
- Unmanned air vehicle (UAV) systems
- Electro-optic and countermeasures systems and products
- Homeland security systems
- Naval systems
- Technology spin-offs and other commercial activities